Friday, June 10, 2011

Dog vs. Book

The dog ate my homework. The funny line that students use when they missed doing their homework. Teachers do not put up with the thought of a dog eating their homework. Well who does right?!

In my case, things are quite different. To begin with, I handle my books with utmost care and I seldom let people borrow my books. My brother borrowed my book one time and returned it to me damaged! WHY? The dog chewed on it! HOW?! Well, the book is on the bed and our dog Hermes (Yorkshire Terrier) loves to jump on beds and sleeps or plays on it. I think she is getting too comfortable and playful on my brother's bed and the result: book being chewed. 

With those big round eyes and button nose and funny grin on their faces, I can't get mad to a dog! Haha! :))

My conclusion: dogs and books are bad combinations.

~v

hermes and book

2 comments:

  1. TWO things... I'm not really fond of...

    how did we even become friends. LOL

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear V,

    Blog award time! :)

    http://chickbud.blogspot.com/2011/06/yey-my-first-blog-award-thank-you-karen_10.html

    xx
    Toni

    ReplyDelete